Back to User Manual top
Once you have generated your flight plan, you can seamlessly load it into X-Plane’s default Flight Management System (FMS) and take to the skies directly from there.
To load your flight plan into X-Plane’s Flight Management System (FMS), you need to save the files in the designated directory:
To load a flight plan in X-Plane, follow these steps:
- Launch X-Plane and open the Flight Management System (FMS)
- In the FMS, click the ROUTE MENU button
- From the route menu, click the CO ROUTE LIST button
- The list of all saved flight plans will be displayed.
- Select the desired flight plan by clicking on its corresponding button.
Please note that the procedure for loading flight plans may vary depending on the FMS being used. Some add-on aircraft may employ a different FMS/FMC system that may require a different file format. If you encounter any issues or need assistance with a specific format, feel free to reach out to us, and we’ll gladly work on adding support for the new format to XPFlightPlanner.