XPFlightPlanner version 3.1.0 is out!
- Can load updated AIRAC cycle if you have installed Navigraph data
- New FMS file format (v11) native to X-Plane 11
- New map background
- Map can be deactivated in the printed documents
- User manual has been fully rewritten
- Fixing the route planner because some route from airport to airport could not be found
- Fixing issue with Google Maps background
- Estimated time of flight is now more accurate
- Detect if X-Plane is installed when loading data
- Application icon now visible in Ubuntu Linux version
- Icons removed from menu in Mac version
This update is free for all 3.x users.
XPFlightPlanner is a flight planning application for X-Plane 11. It can be downloaded for Mac, Windows and Ubuntu from here.