We are proud to annonce the release of XPFlightPlanner version 3! It comes with a lot of exciting new features such as:
- Full support of X-Plane 11 data files,
- enhanced maps with terrain background,
- ARINC SID, STAR and APPCH procedures,
- export flight plans to FMS and UFMC format,
- and tons of small other features and bugfixes.
XPFP3 can be downloaded from here. It inclues a free demo mode limited to 5 waypoints.
Unfortunately XPFP3 is not compatible to X-Plane 10 due to change of X-Plane’s file format. XP10 users have to keep XPFP2.